↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Favorite type of music


well. I would like to talk about my favorite type of music. you know, in my free time, i really like listening to music. especially pop music. i love it for many reasons the first reason is it can help me reduce stress after a hard- working day so i will feel more relaxed. actually, it's good for both my health and my mind another reason is i will have a chance to update information and get more knowledge. it is clear that i will know about mary famous people and places in the world finally, i myself believe that it is very important because without it my life will be really boring therefore, you know, it is casy to understand why i like it very much









↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn