↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Talk about you Favorite room


Well, I would like to talk about my favorite room. You know, I am living with my family a house in vinh city where it is not only beautiful but also peaceful. It is not really big but so cozy. Actually, there are 4 rooms in my house: a living room, a bed room, a kitchen and a bath room and my favorite room is the living room In fact, I love it for many reasons. The first reason is it the place where I and my family always gather to talk and share everything after a hard working day. Another reason is it all of my memories are saved here There for. I feel really happy when I am here you know I love it very much









↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn