↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Something you should do to Keep fit



well, I myself believe that health is really important in my life, so that to have a good health, I should do many things the first, I should eat more green vegetable, fruit and avoid drinking too much tea, coffee and wire the second, I should sleep 6 or 7 hours every day because it's the time to refresh my mind moreover, I always play sports or relax myself by listening to music or playing game because it can help me reduce stress after a hard working day. Therefore, it's really good for my health I am sure my health is much better when I do there thing








↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn