↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Talk about your family



Well, I would like to talk about my family. You know, there are 3 people in my family: my father, my mother and me. My father is Nam. My mother is Hoa. Actually, my arents were born in vinh city and now they are living here. In the free time, my father really likes playing sports and my mother really likes cooking and listening to music. In fact, they are not only hard-working but also sociable. To be honest, I myself believe that they are really important in my life because, the first, they are willing to take care of me and share everything with me. Besides, they can always stand by me and understand me. Therefore, you know, I love my family very much.









↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn