↓ Thảo luận ™


data-href="https://www.facebook.com/Sangtaohoctap-252405488611448/"
data-width="380"
data-hide-cover="false"
data-show-facepile="false">






↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích










Talk about myself




Good morning, teacher. I would like to talk about myself. Well, my name is huong and my full name is nguyen van huong. You know, I am 24 years old and now I am a student at Vinh University. My major is Law. Actually, I was born in Vinh city and now I am living here. About my hobbies, I really like playing sports in my free time, especially soccer. When I have more time, I love chatting or going out with my friends but most of time I enjoy staying at home listening to music. There are 3 people in my family: my father, my mother and me. Thank you for listening to me.








style="text-align:center;
color:#000;
background: #50f9c3;
border: 2px solid #357ae8;
"> ↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết







BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn