↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











It was a terrible trip


It was a temble trip I never forgot. that day when I and my family took a trip to da nang city. at first, it took us really 10 hours to get there by car When we came, It was getting dark so my father decided to rent a hotel near the station . unfortunately this hotel was small and expensive. the next day the weather was so bad and it rained heavily all day There for, we had no chance to visit any famous places or enjoy any kinds of special meals. In the evening. when i was going shopping to buy some souvenirs for my friends, i had an accident. My parents had to bring me back to vinh city. That was the worst trip. I had ever had









↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn