↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Talk about a book you like best / Talk about your favorite book


Well. I would like to talk about my favorite book, in my free time, I really like reading book, especially “comics” and my favorite is big friends writen by an american writer. John carper in 2000. Actually. It tells about the friendship betwen a boy tom and lost dog Nick. Tom jound this dog when he was going camping with his family in the forest. The became friends and lives happily together. To be honest. I really love it because it can help me reduce stress after a hard working day so I will feel more relaxed. therefore I love it very much











↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn