↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Talk about what do your family like doing on the weekend.


Well, I would like to talk about what my family like doing on the weekend. You know, we are really keen on travelling on the weekend We love it very much. Because, first of all, its exciting and interesting. Beside, it can help me reduce stress after a hard working day so I will feel more relaxed and more comfortable. Actually, Its good for health. Equally Important, we have a chance to get more information and open my mind.Thanks to, travelling, I will know more about many famous people and different countries all over the world. You know, we love it very much.









↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn