↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Talk about your self


Well, I would like to talk about my self. You know, my name is huong, and my full namele nguyen van huong. I am 21 years old, and Im a student at Vinh bom in Ha Tinh city University, and major . Actaully I was But now, I am living and study ing in Vinh city. My address is at number 10 Quang Trung street, what else can I tell you? I am really keen on playing sport. I am quite good at badminton. When I have more free tin I enjoy chatting with my friends or sometimes staying at home list music. You know, there are 3 people in my family? my father, my mother ening to and me. That's all about me









↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn