↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Talk about what should you do to be health


Well. I myself belive that health is really important, so that to have a good health I should do many things. The first. I should it more green vegetables,fruit or salad and avoid drinking too much tea, coffee or wine wain. The second. I should sleep about 6 or 7 hours everyday. Because it’s the time to refresh my mind. Moreover, I always play sports or relax myself by listening to music or playing games because It’ can help me reduce stress after a hard working day. There fore, it really good for my health. I’m sure my health is much better when I do there things









↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn