↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











talk about my home


Well , I would like to talk about my home, you now, I'm living with my family in a nice house in Vinh city. It's not really big but I's modern and well equipped Actually, it has only are floor and painted in blue and there are 4 room in my house including: A Living room, a bad room, a kitchen and a bath room. Honestly speaking , I love it very much, because, it's place where I and my family gather to talk and share everything a hard- working day, so my family very happy when I'm here. Beside, my memories are saved here. You now, I love my house









↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn