↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Talk about favorite job


Well, I would like to talk about my favorite job. You know, my name is Thu and my full name Le Thi Hoai Thu. I am 21 years old, and Itm a student at Vinh University, and major is education but in the future I want to be a famous singer. I love it very much. Because first of all. It exciting and interesting. Beside, it can help me earn a lot of money for my family and my life. Equally Important, we have a chance to get ore information and open my mind. Therefore. I will become more intelligent and creative. Thanks to, being a famouspeople and different countries all over the world. You know, I love it very much









↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn