↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Talk about your favorite scason and what you aften doing in that scason


Well, I would like to talk about my favorite season. You know, I am living and studying and studying in Vinh city. Where there are 4 season in a year and my favorite season is the summer. I love it very much because the weather is very nice and full of sunshine.And in the summer I have moe free time. I am really kên on playing sports.I am at quite good at badminton.. Because first of all, It exciting and interesting. Beside, it can help me reduce stress after a hard working day so I will feel more relaxed and more comfortable.Equally Inportant, I have a chance to get more information and open my mind.You know, we love it very much









↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn