↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích












talk about a popular holiday destination in you country.



Well, I would like to talk about a popular holiday destination in my country. You know. It’s Da nang city where it’s not only beautiful but also peaceful. I love it for many reasons. The first reason is the people are really funny and friendly. They are willing to take care and share everything together. Another reason is the weather is so nice and the air is so clean and fresh. Therefore, I feel really happy when I am here. Besides, I have a chance to visit many famous places for example: Bana Hills, Ngu hanh Son Mountain, my khe beach and so on. Moreover, I can enjoy a lot of special meals and buy a lot of souvenirs for my friends. You know, it’s casy to understand why I love it very much









↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn