↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Write a story a exciting trip


Yesterday. I was very happy .In the morning.I and my family took a trip to Da Nang city where it was very beautiful and peaceful. We spent nearly 3 hours getting there by car. When we came we stayed in a 5- star hotel named Muong Thanh hotel" In the aftemoon I had a chance to enjoy many kinds of food and visit many famous plasces for cxample Bana hills,Ngu Hanh Son mountain ,Han river and so on the weather was nice and full of sunshine. After that.I went to supermarket to buy a lot of gifts for my friends. It was the most exciting trip I had ever had.









↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn