↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Talk about your mother



Well, I would like to talk about my mother. You know, her name is lan. She 40 year old and now she is a teacher. Actually she was borm in yen thanh but now she living in vinh city. In fact she is not only beautiful but also friendly in her free time, she rcally like cooking and watching tv It seems to me that. She is really important in my life, as you see. She is willing to take care and share everything with me. Besides, she can believe in me and understand me. There for, you know, it's easy to understand why I love her very much








↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn