↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Talk about playing sports


Well, I would like to talk about my favorite sports. In my free time, I really like playing sports, especially soccer. I love it very much because, the first, it can help me reduce stress after a hard-working day so I will feel more relaxed and more comfortable. Therefore, it’s good for both my health and my mind. The second, I can make friends with many people who have the same hobby to me. Moreover, I will have a chance to get more information and open my mind so that I believe it’s really important in my life. You know, I love it very much.









↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn