↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Talk about a singer you like / Talk about you favorite singer



Well, I would like to talk about my favorite singer. You know, her name is Hương Tràm. She is 24 years old. Actually, she was born in vinh city and now she is living in HCM city. In her free time, she really likes cooking and listening to music. In fact, she is not only beautiful but also really sociable. To be honest, I myself that she is famous in Vietnam. I really like listening to her music. because it can help me reduce stress after a hard-working day so I will feel more relaxed and more comfortable. therefore, you know, I love her very much.









↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn