↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Talk about the food you like to eat. / . about your favorite food



Well. I would like to talk about my favorite food, you know I’m living and studying in vinh city which has somany kind of speacial food, but my favorite food is “eel soup”. Actually, it is mainly made from fresh eel so it’s really clean. Therefore, it’s good for health and I can enjng it with bread. in fact, it’s spicy but it tasty and delicious. I really love it because it’s spicy but it tasty and delicious. I really love if because it’s not only good but also not really expensire. I often go out with my family on the weeken to enjoy it and I myslef believe that. It is a fomous food in vinh














↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn