↓ Thảo luận ™










↓ Bài làm ™




Like và share nếu bạn thấy có ích











Talk about your hometown.


Well, I would like to talk about my hometown. You know, that’s Vinh city where it’s not only beautiful but also peaceful. I love it very much because, the first, the people are really hard-working and sociable. Actually, they are willing to take care and share everything together. The second, the weather is nice. The air is clean and fresh. Therefore, I feel so happy when I am here. Moreover, I have a chance to visit so many famous places such as: HCM square, Quyet mountain, Lam river and so on. Besides, I can enjoy a lot of food with my friends. You know, I love it very much.









↓ Bài tập cùng dạng ™
→ 1. LISTENING | Lắng Nghe
→ 2. Speaking | Nói
→ 3. reading | Đọc Hiểu
→ 4. writing | Viết





BÌNH LUẬN - ĐẶT CÂU HỎI

Mới hơn Cũ hơn